Any organization interested to organize a local MATHeatre or MATHFactor Competition at a city/regional/national level is welcomed, provided that a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) agreement is approved and signed.
Please study the MoU herewith attached (click here), fill and sign two original copies and send them to the address below with a cover letter signed by the director/president of the organization:
Dr Gregory Makrides
6 Kitiou Street, 2028 Strovolos
It is also suggested to send a pdf signed coby by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners of city/regional/national levels under an MoU agreement are accepted directly as finalists of the International Competitions MATHeatre Europe 2016 and MATHFactor Europe 2016.
Expressions of Interest by Ministers of Education in Europe
- Letter from the Ministry of Education in Austria (click here)
- Letter from the Ministry of Higher Education in Belgium / French Community (click here)
- EUROMATH 2014 - Opening Speech by the Cypriot Minister of Education and Culture (click here)
- Letter from the Ministry of Education in Ireland / Department of Education and Skills (click here)
- Letter from the Ministry of Education in Spain (click here)